dinsdag 18 mei 2010

I love Apple




It must have been 1998, I was 10 years old.. young and innocent but I had good taste !
I was playing at a friends house with barbie's when something caught my eye,
it was then and there that I fell in love, in love with an Apple Imac G3.
Unfortunately I didn't had the money to buy one, but I dreamed about the smooth design every night.
And I knew that one day I would be the owner of an Apple Imac G3,
not knowing that nowadays they have Macs, iPods, iPhones and iPads.

I can now say that I'm the proud owner of an iPod nano, a white one.. 4 years old.
I begin to think that's too old for an iPod, but I can't say go!
You see, my love for Apple is big and it's still growing every day.

However I still can't decide whether to buy an iPhone or not..
And when I'm starting school in September I really need a Macbook (pro).
Or what about the "iPad", I get serious heart palpitations of that thing.
I don't really need one, but hey look how thin, feel how light, see the smooth design,
check the touchscreen and the features.
Decisions, Decisions....




Until then I will cherish every moment with my iPod nano
Love, Iris

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten