zondag 16 mei 2010

My journey



No drama, no tears.. one quick hug and I walked away without looking back.
I hopped on the plane, like I hop on the bus every other day.
Little did I knew that it would be love at first sight.
I faced obstacles while climbing a moutain, but I reached the top
I found peace of mind and an amazing view.
And while I was standing on my board I could feel the effect of the Indian Ocean.
Coloured houses and coloured people, coloured my day.
I wandered around the city as I was one of them, one of the locals.
And as the sun went down, reality set in.
It was time to hop on the plane, like I hopped on the mini bus every other day.
Compared to the last time, I cannot say no drama..
Tears welled up in my eyes when I left Cape Town.
I felt at home in this rainbow nation.
I kept looking back until the city disappeared behind the clouds.
Yes Cape Town was beyond my imagination.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten