zondag 13 juni 2010

I don’t sing sad love songs, I buy Chanel




It’s the reaction of many people whose heart has been broken.
But I won’t sing sad love songs or grab a chocolate bar and I definitely won’t cry.
I’m worse than that.
I buy things that I don’t need, don’t use and don’t want.
Some call it shopping therapy, but it’s really an addiction.
Therefore you need therapy, without shopping!
The amount of money I spend depends on how deep the pain goes.
When a man disappoints me I find comfort at M·A·C or Chanel.
When he lies to me I deserve a spa day and new shoes.
And a big break up can cost me an entire new wardrobe.
After such a shopping treat I feel stronger than ever, no one can take my dazzle M·A·C smile away.
If only this was long term happiness, there wouldn’t be a problem.
But experience has taught me that my dazzle smile doesn’t last long,
Within’one day I’m right back to where I was.
Turns out, it’s neither good for my bankaccount nor my heart.
So what to do;
Never fall in love again or taking that risk with the possibility of having to spend another day at my favorite store ?

Love, Iris

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten